Skip to content
Imaging and Analysis System
- Option of either digital or analog high-resolution, Peltier cooled CCD imager with software-selectable exposure time. 60 or 110 frames/second, 10-bit digital acquisition capability, 12 bit up-grades available.
- Scientific-grade real-time image acquisition hardware, allowing real-time image display both on host computer monitor and optional auxiliary monitor.
- Optimized optics for RHEED imaging, allowing for zoom in and zoom out without compromising light flux.
- Flange mounting assemblies for a variety of vacuum chambers and flanges, concealing and protecting imager and optics and providing a light-tight environment.
- Optional analog and digital input and output boards for reading external input (from thermocouple, for example) or controlling external devices (process control system, for example).
- External triggering capability, including asynchronous reset for triggering precisely to external events, like substrate rotation. Includes fast shuttering up to 1/10,000 sec.