Micro- and Nanofocus systems from STAIB Instruments are long-life filament based scanning microscope columns. The compact and affordable systems are ideally suited as add on components to existing UHV surface analysis chambers, or as basis for highly versatile UHV SEM set-ups. All Micro- and Nanofocus columns can be combined with STAIB AUGER analyzers to form a powerful Scanning AUGER Microscopy system (SAM).
The STAIB SEM package consists of:
- Electron gun with full octopole stigmator / deflection stage and double alignment
- High voltage and beam control supply
- Scanning supply
- USB gun control and USB2 scanning / acquisition interface
- Windows™ PC with 22” TFT display
- Control and image acquisition software
- Low noise scintillator type secondary electron detector
Integrated control and imaging software
- The full WINDOWS software allows for the complete control of the main gun parameters. All parameter sets can be saved and retrieved through simple windows operations.
- The gun control and the image acquisition use USB interfaces.
- The image acquisition performs with up to 5 frames per second.
- The operator can choose between several preset configurations for energies and / or beam current just by selecting a windows button (optional).
- The acquired images can be saved and exported. The images can be calibrated for magnification (optional).
- The system can be interfaced with all STAIB AUGER Analyzers.