The flood electron source is designed to provide a wide, homogeneous electron beam with adjustable spot size, intensity, and energy. Applications include space simulation, materials testing, charge neutralization, and detector testing.
- Energy range 1 keV to 30 keV
- Beam type divergent, flood beam for large sample area
- Sample size typically up to 150 mm diameter at 500 mm working distance. Actual beam characteristics will be specified with the quote. Larger or smaller spot sizes available.
|Beam current max.||100 µA||0.5 mA||1.0 mA|
- Working distance up to 1000 mm standard (larger WD possible)
- Standby operation
- Basic beam blanking (optional)
- Beam wobbling, for best beam homogeneity
- Computer control (optional)
- Microprocessor controlled beam current regulation (optional)
- Remote control